Thursday 10 January 2013

Is Cheating Really That Bad?

In my audacious opinion, I daresay that sleeping with someone else is not the greatest relationship crime ever committed.
Whether you acknowledge it or not, you must know that there are two types of cheaters: emotional and physical…so which is worse?
Consider this; I have heard persons say that women cheat emotionally while men more often tend to go with physical cheating. I have to agree, although this rule is not set in stone, most times, it is proven to be true.
If you ask a female cheater why she does it, you may hear her say stuff like, “He listens to me, he compliments me, and he makes me feel…? And there we have it, he makes her feel, we can conclude that feelings have to do with emotions. If you ask a man why he cheats, he may very well say, “She was looking so good, she could do a thing like…” Physical. Now that we have differentiated between the two, we must ask, is any one worse than the other?
Personally, I would prefer that if my partner were to cheat, that it would be physical. Yes Reader, go on with your litany of cheating breaks trust and once a cheater always a cheater blah blah blah. Then wait until it happens to you and then get a stroke.
I’m saying that if it absolutely had to happen, it would destroy me if my partner were to say to me that he is leaving me because, “She makes him feel…” Tell me the girl had a cute face and she was thick or something because after that nut has been cracked; all it is, is a cracked nut, you understand Reader? The value placed on the cute face would have passed. Some females find it necessary to take numbers and call people’s children to say this, that and the other about whose man it is, if it is only physical then you still have what it takes to be The One.
 Now pay attention, Reader, I am also saying that if you have a worthless, useless man who rides every free bicycle, you should be educated enough to know the difference. If you want to fix something, get a hobby.
Additionally, some men are going through hells right now because their woman whom they love is hooked, tied up and stuck on another guy. It’s unfortunate but, my friend, your ship may have sailed if you know what I mean. Most likely, that man has won her heart in a way that you might never. I notice that for females, especially, those who hope for romance and roses, it’s easy for them to be attached to a person unlike their current squeeze whose idea of romance is holding hands on the way to a Bouyon band bash(get a clue).
I’m not interested in writing about compatibility, Reader but I want you to get this: a woman can have feelings for a man and never touch him which is worse, at that point the man is all she thinks about and you begin to fade in comparison. She might argue and pick fights and stir up trouble until you decide to leave her.
That’s one way a cheater can destroy a relationship and sex isn’t even involved.
So the question remains, if your boyfriend sleeps with someone else, is it really that bad compared to him liking someone else without having sex?
I think, a few new tricks and a few fun dates can get rid of this other person who she’s having sex with but the only way to get rid of the odd man out in the non-sexual relationship is to save face and let go.
Oh and for those of you who think that your man will never cheat because you got that good-good; and that if your woman cheats you must know, stop saying that rubbish out loud ok?
Why You Should Probably Dump Her 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats on your mind?